DUNDALK, MD -- Throughout the 2017-18 school year, CCBC offered several Intramural Activities for CCBC students on all three campuses. The Dundalk campus offered Intramural Bowling.
In addition to bowling, beginning October 1, CCBC Dundalk is expanding your intramural options to include volleyball and basketball.
Here is the quick-and-easy for your fall 2018 intramural season:
- October 1 - November 15
- Mondays: Volleyball in the Wellness & Athletics Center, 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Wednesdays: Basketball in the Wellness & Athletics Center, 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Thursdays: Bowling at AMF Dundalk (1101 Merritt Blvd., Dundalk, MD, 21222), 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- have fun
- make new friends
- reduce stress
- improve your health with activity and exercise
- enjoy sports without joining an official competitive school team
And best of all, Intramurals are part of your Student Activity Fee, so participation is free for current CCBC students!
So, come join us for volleyball. basketball, or bowling. Come every week, come once or twice...whatever your schedule allows. There's no committment.
For more information please email our Intramurals coordinator Candice Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Athletics office at 443-840-3181.